Tuesday, October 01, 2019 / by Katherine Kiernan
With Winter around the corner, Fall is a great time to consider selling or buying a home. Now that everyone is back from the lake and kids are back to school, it can be a good time to get some things done around the house.
Whether you're planning to list your house or not, we've come up with a few house cleaning ideas to help prepare your home for fall.
- Clean downspouts and gutters.
- Give your house a fresh coat of paint while the weather is cooler.
- Roof maintenance to prepare for winter weather.
- Fireplace and chimney maintenance.
- Replace filters for your furnace and heaters. Ensure window and door seals are in good condition to keep out cold air and save on energy costs.