Wednesday, November 11, 2015 / by Katherine Kiernan
Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates 12 Days of Christmas Promotion Rules and Regulations
- Description of Contest/Participation: By participating in the Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates 12 Days of Christmas, you are entering for a chance to win prize packages as determined by the company and vendor agreements as part of the Promotion. Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates12 Days of Christmas daily winners will be determined at 9 a.m. on the following dates: 12/1/2015, 12/2/2015, 12/3/2015, 12/4/2015, 12/8/20115 12/9/2015, 12/10/2015, 12/11/2015, 12/15/2015, 12/16/2015, 12/17/2015 and 12/18/2015. Contestants will be notified of the winners for the week on the Friday following each week’s promotion. For week 1, the winners for days 1-4 will be notified in a Facebook post and will receive a reply to his or her comment on Friday, December 4, 2015. For week 2, the winners for days 5-8 will be notified in a Facebook post and will receive a reply to his or her comment on Friday, December 11, 2015. For week 3, the winners for days 9-12 will be notified in a Facebook post and will receive a reply to his or her comment on Friday, December 18, 2015. No contest entry may be submitted more than once. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing.
- Dates of Contest: Contestants must enter separately on each day of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway. Entry does not carry over from one day to the next. Registration for each specific giveaway at 9am on each entry day. Entry days for each package are 11/30/2015, 12/1/2015, 12/2/2015, 12/3/2015, 12/7/2015, 12/8/2015, 12/9/2015, 12/10/2015, 12/14/2015, 12/15/2015, 12/16/2015 and 12/17/2015. Promotion ends 12/18/2015 when the drawing for the final prize occurs. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS TYPE OF CONTEST. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- How to Enter: Contestants will enter the contest by commenting and liking the Facebook post for each day. Contestants must comment and like the post once each day of the 12 days, entry does not carry over from one day to the next. Valid entries must adhere to the instructions within the post, voiding entries that do not fulfill the requirements as stated within the Facebook post on each of the 12 days.
- How to Play: Contest winners will be determined by random drawing at 9 a.m. each day after Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates has received entry submissions for the previous day. For week 1, the winners for days 1-4 will be notified in a Facebook post and will receive a reply to his or her comment on Friday, December 4, 2015. For week 2, the winners for days 5-8 will be notified in a Facebook post and will receive a reply to his or her comment on Friday, December 11, 2015. For week 3, the winners for days 9-12 will be notified in a Facebook post and will receive a reply to his or her comment on Friday, December 18, 2015. No contest entry may be submitted more than once. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are packages as determined by the company and vendor agreements as part of each day of the promotion. Items will be disclosed on the Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates Facebook page by 9 a.m. of each new Contest day. Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates will draw for one winner per day.
The prizes will be revealed on each contest day only. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be claimed within 48 hours notice of winning. If a winner cannot be contacted, does not claim the prize, or is disqualified, the Sponsors reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. All prizes subject to change at the sole discretion of Sponsors. In some instances, the winner may be offered a choice between multiple variations of an item.
- Eligibility and Limitations: Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents at least 18-years old as determined by the Sponsors. Employees of the Sponsors and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity: Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release: By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsors, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official statement of eligibility and release form provided by the Sponsors.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person(s) winning over $600.00 USD in prizes from the Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsors personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Miscellaneous: Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Sponsor’s release form to claim the prize. The Sponsors may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to the address, listed below. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned.
Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates
Element Realty, Inc.
4610 Amber Valley Pkwy, STE. E, Fargo
- Compliance with Law: The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.