Monday, November 09, 2015 / by Katherine Kiernan
There are a few bare bones things that need to be done to sell your house. All agents do the 3 basic things. Put a sign in the Yard, Put it on the MLS, and Pray for a Sale.
At Aspire Realty Team we are never satisfied with what everyone else is doing. We want to make sure you as the seller have the best experience possible and get top dollar for your house. So we have added two more P’s to that list to help make sure that your house sells for top dollar.
Put a Sign in the Yard
- This will help generate traffic by letting your neighbors and neighborhood know your house is for sale
Put it on the MLS
- Putting your home on the MLS will let other real estate agents and prospective home buyers outside your neighborhood know the house is for sale
Price to Sell
- Price is important all the time even in a seller’s market.
- Make sure your home is priced to comparable properties in the area. If it is overpriced this can really harm the salability. If you do have to do a price reduction it can sound warning bells to potential buyers. So we do our best to get it right the first time.
- From the first picture to the last walk through we will take the time to make sure everything looks its very best
- Help create an emotional connection with the house and the prospective buyer.
- Stage each room to make it looks its best.
Pray for a Sale
- Every agent does this in their own way, once the house is listed some just wait to see what happens.
For more information about homes for sale in Fargo, ND, West Fargo, ND, Moorhead, MN or the Minnesota Lakes area feel free to reach out to the real estate experts,
Kiernan/DeJean Property Associates at Element Realty